In January of this year, I decided to write one post a month that includes 10 things that I am thankful for during that month. I haven’t been checking in here as often and June just slipped away from me. While I did not post, I have so much to be thankful for each and every day of the year.
1) We recently took a short little overnight trip to get away. Our destination … mini golf. We love some mini golf! It was a cooler, sunny morning. The course was pretty empty. We had so much fun! I am so thankful that we had the opportunity to just get away from it all for a little bit!
2) I recently took my grandson to a doctor’s appointment in another town. Afterward, we went to a local park that had a free water area for kids. He had the best time! And nothing could replace the look of pure joy on his face as he experienced this for the very first time. Priceless!
3) I am thankful for the little things in life … like this little butterfly that entertained me outside of the windows while sitting in a waiting room.
4) I am thankful for creative people that place cool things in their yard for us to see.
5) I am thankful that the flowers are really blooming from all of this wonderful rain!
6) I am thankful for summer cookouts and s’mores!
7) I am thankful for wheel barrels, rakes, weed eaters, lawn mowers & all of the convenient tools that help me keep my yard in control!
8) I am thankful for the nail polish that brightens my toes in a pair of flip flops on these warm summer days.
9) With now having a bigger dog in our house, I am so very thankful that I have a shop vac. That little baby is light weight and portable & helps to keep the dog hair to a minimum!
10) I am thankful for over the counter allergy meds to help me deal with these wonderful summer allergies.
We are already halfway through this year … what do you have to be thankful for so far this year?